cooking fiesta!

2:04 PM

:D edie and i cooked our own lunch today!
it tastes sooooooooooooo goooooooooooooood <3!
even though it looks a lil' disgusting :X haha














































actually everything's quite alright today, UNTIL my guardian ruined it >"<
I HATE YOU! HOW CAN YOU FREAKING EXPECT ME TO REPLY YOU NICELY WHEN YOU TALK TO ME IN SUCH A DEROGATORY TONE?! YOU TALKED AS IF YOU WERE GOD AND EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST STUPID AND FAR BENEATH YOU. WHATEVER MAN. YOU SHOULD JUST FREAKING DIE AND I WONT EVEN BE SAD BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US ALL YOU CARE IS YOUR MONEY AND YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR MONEY. WHATEVER MAN. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT EVEN WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE.
divine
Then let our trial teach us patience.

reminiscence


coniungere
"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold."

credits
CSS/BGPHOTO