hello tracy babe (: i just got off the phone with you, haha im really glad you're feeling better now. just to let you know im always here for you, through the good and the bad, and sometimes even if i look like i dont care, i really do and all i really wish and pray for you now is that you'll get through this. i'll stand by you always, through whatever decisions you make be it good or bad. just make sure you're happy okay? im always here to protect you and when i mean protect i mean P-R-O-T-E-C-T so those people intending to hurt my bestgirl shoo off D: or else i'll be nasty and go cook you for dinner. (hello i practise witchcraft, hogwarts here i come :D) and this goes esp to youknowwho, the effing monster who needs to go to IMH and get a thorough checkup because, well, she's just bananas.
I LOVE YOU BESTGIRL ♥ I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU and please smile always like you always do when youre high during handbells because heck, i love you. damn i sound like a lesbo. D: mingge will come after me with a chopper. with truckloads of love hugs and kisses, kristabelle
divine
Then let our trial teach us patience.
reminiscence
coniungere
"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold."