life

1:23 PM

HEY YI JIN DEAR
you are going back to taiwan tomorrow )))):
aww, i will be BORED TO DEATH when you are not here. ohwells, have lotsa fun there kaes and take care of yourself ((:

BON VOYAGE SWEETHEART <3

I can
Hate myself
More
More than anyone (will you join me?)
All the words that now lost their way
But I remember, I remember
-Rabbits Are Roadkill On Rt. 37


incomplete: only then have i realised that you will always be the most important one; because i fully believed in love. i had so much faith; now that it's over, it remains as the most beautiful memory. love was so true, so deep, so heartfelt. why should i forget? even if we can't be friends. at least i don't regret now; because we tried. thank you. thank you k. i know i cant love like that anymore.
divine
Then let our trial teach us patience.

reminiscence


coniungere
"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold."

credits
☀ CSS/BG ☁ PHOTO