QUIZ (:

9:16 PM

i love quizes!
-recommended by yiting xD

You scored as Goth.
you are a Goth!

Goth

95%

Rocker, Mosher

60%

Emo

55%

Trendy

55%

Chav, Townie, Rude Boy, Ned, Kev

40%

Skater

35%

Prepy

5%

What Group Are You? Chav, Rocker, Skater, Emo, Goth, Trendy, Prepy Ect
created with QuizFarm.com


LOL i will never think i am GOTH: except for my fringe, love for black clothes and accessories, and A.F.I <3 but A.F.I isn't goth what! they're just screamos, hot screamos. hahaha. DAVEY HAVOK SPEAKS SPANISH (x

another quiz...

You scored as emo. u r also kinda lyk me as i av been called emo ur wkd!!! k so ppl dnt really understand u but tae b honest dae u really understand them???


emo

75%

goth

67%

outcast

42%

complete bimbo!!!!

33%

sk8r

0%

wit r ya...bimbo/goth/emo/bitch ect
created with QuizFarm.com


lousy quiz =.= now i am more emo than goth. whatever man. i shall go back to listen to A.F.I (: how i love summer shudder, haha.
divine
Then let our trial teach us patience.

reminiscence


coniungere
"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold."

credits
CSS/BGPHOTO